Why Dental Implants?
- Achieve a more youthful appearance – Facial skin and muscles are supported, which means no more sunken cheeks or lips that curl in.
- Fewer diet restrictions – Eat more of what you want and chew with confidence.
- No more loose dentures – Implants mean no more denture paste and no embarrassing slippage.
- Stop jawbone loss – When teeth are missing bone mass deteriorates. Only dental implants replace teeth and minimize bone loss.
- Long lasting solution – Dental implants are durable leading to long-lasting beauty, function and comfort.
When you lose several teeth, whether it’s a new situation or something you have lived with for years, chances are you have never become fully accustomed to losing such a vital part of yourself! A complete smile is crucial for an attractive appearance and to eat a healthy diet and experience optimal oral and overall health.
Dr. Ramsey Fanous and his HealthBite Center are proud to offer the state-of-the-art “HealthBite” Smile in a Day that can renew self-confidence, improve health and provide long-term peace of mind that can last a lifetime.
Our “HealthBite” Smile in a Day is the newest innovation in dental implant technology, along with our experienced & trained specialist, allowing most patients to receive their new teeth in a single appointment! Our “HealthBite” solution means less discomfort and quicker healing than traditional dental implant treatments.
“HealthBite”, as a proven treatment, is a solution that is more affordable than traditional treatment because it only requires, in most cases, only four implants. On your primary appointment you will receive a beautiful set of fixed temporary teeth that look, feel, and function like natural teeth. Once your mouth has completely healed we will replace your temporary teeth with your new fixed permanent teeth.
Call us now at 806-794-0001 to see if you are a candidate for this innovative and exciting new treatment solution. You may be eligible for a complimentary CT scan and consultation. “HealthBite” Smile in a Day may be your permanent solution to restoring a naturally beautiful smile and to the lifestyle and freedom you once enjoyed.
The HealthBite Center proudly serves West Texas and New Mexico regions in cooperation with Caprock Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.