Dr. Ramsey M. Fanous and his staff at the HealthBite Center of Texas have a mission to save faces and change lives! His investment in state of the art training & technology brings the “HealthBite” Smile in a Day to individuals wanting beautiful and permanent teeth.
Dr. Fanous is Board Certified by the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and ready to assist you with your oral surgical needs at the comfort, convenience and assistance of the HealthBite Center. Dr. Fanous and his staff have made a commitment to serving the West Texas and New Mexico regions, greatly expanding patients’ choice for this high quality treatment.
Don’t let bad teeth, missing teeth or dentures keep you from enjoying life to the fullest!
Learn about our Technology and how the Healthbite Center can change your life!
- Achieve a more youthful appearance – Facial skin and muscles are supported, which means no more sunken cheeks or lips that curl in.
- Fewer diet restrictions – Eat more of what you want and chew with confidence.
- No more loose dentures – Implants mean no more denture paste and no embarrassing slippage.
- Stop jawbone loss – When teeth are missing bone mass deteriorates. Only dental implants replace teeth and minimize bone loss.
- Long lasting solution – Dental implants are durable leading to long-lasting beauty, function and comfort.
Call now to find out what a difference a day makes in your life!
Call us at 806-794-0001.
The HealthBite Center proudly serves the West Texas and New Mexico regions in cooperation with Caprock Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.